Friday, June 24

The Breakup by Viel Bright


“It’s not going to work out” I whispered.
I was trying to hold back the tears but the sight of him and that bitch all over each other made my eyes betray me. A tear fell, and then another, then tears flooded. I was waiting for him to say something. I wanted him to explain. I guessed there’s no explanation. He was cheating.
Not wanting to see me defeated, I opened the door of his car. Just when I was opening the gate of my house I felt his hand grabbed my arm and yanked it towards him. For the first time I saw the grief in his eyes. He knew that that time I was sure and wouldn’t turn back. My heart sank, and a huge part of it said that I had to forgive him but my mind said otherwise.
I tried to free my arm but he is far stronger than me. He pulled me closer and kissed my lips. I tried to move away but his embrace is of a Greek God, strong and unbreakable. His kiss was different that time. It felt like he was trying to suck out all of the air inside my lungs. I gave in. His tongue raped mine. I felt my female part twitched as his tongue explored every corner my mouth. I gave in more. There are peering eyes all over us but I didn’t care. We didn’t care at all.
I was in a daze. Next thing I knew we were all over each other inside my room. His mouth continued bombarding my neck and my face with kisses while his right arm wrapped around my waist and his left hand exploring my body. I shuddered as his finger slipped inside my bra and met my nipple, pinching and rubbing. My mind was getting out of my head. I tried to speak but all that came out was moans. I’m losing control.
He stopped for a brief moment to lay me on my bed. My body felt empty. I wanted more of him. I slipped my pants and panties off while he was removing my upper garments. I pushed his head between my legs. I moaned more but this time it’s more of a scream than a moan as I felt his lips and tongue landed on my craving cunt, then the feeling of out of control came back.
I couldn’t stop my hips from thrusting back and forth as his mouth ravaged my pussy. I held his head firmly pressing harder. I wanted him deeper. I wanted him to take all of me.  I wanted to scream. The pleasure was just unbearable. I couldn’t bear it but I wanted more. My emotions were all mixed up. I was his marionette, controlled by his lips, teeth, and tongue.
I wrapped my legs around his head. My hands crawled up to my breasts and caressed my longing nipples as if they had life of their own. My heart was beating faster. I thought that any moment I could die. But if I die tonight, the angels won’t have to go and bring me to heaven because at that moment I was there already.
Suddenly he halted. Part of me wanted him to do it again and another was stuck in that moment of nothingness.  My eyes pinned in one point of the ceiling. My chest is still pumping air furiously. That two or five seconds felt hours. I feel the wet silk sheet beneath me steaming with sweat and lust. That two or five seconds gave me enough time to pull my mind back to my brain.
 I lifted my head and found him still between my legs. His gaze was darting through me. His smile was devilish and delicious. It makes me want to kiss him and taste his mouth.  I moved closer and started to unbutton his shirt. The smell of his perfume mixed with his sweat goes through my nostrils and pollute my body.  I ran my hand on his well-chiseled chest. I love his chest. It’s the most beautiful part of his body for me. The hair is trimmed perfectly, making him look like manlier. His eyes were looking down as my fingers trailed from his chest to his tight stomach. I felt him blew a breath as my hands fumbled his belt. The time that I was taking was killing him. Well, that’s how I like it. It felt like we were doing it the first time when I unbuckled his belt, unbutton his pants, and unzipped his fly. Excitement crawls all over me. I slip my hand inside his underwear and felt his member. The veins under his skin were all engorged and his member stiff. I pulled his dick out of his briefs. Man he got the best dick I’ve ever seen. The shape and the size is too perfect. I licked the tip of his manhood and savored the droplet of precum on top. I cupped my lips on the head of his shaft and sucked it a little more. “Oh… yeah…” He moaned.  His eyes were closed and I could he on his face that he wanted me to do more. I jerked his dick about 10 times and plunged it inside my mouth. His dick filled my face but it was still not yet fully in. I’ve been practicing the next move for weeks now and I believe it’s about time to do it. I relaxed my throat and pushed his dick much more inside until my lips touched the patch of hair at the base of his member then up. Did I surprise him with that? I asked myself. But what the hell! Let’s just do it again. I licked and sucked his dick and watch his body squirm. He did A very good job earlier and It’s just right for me to do the same. I rubbed the slit of his dick on my thumb. I loved how his face looked as I continued. As when he could not take it anymore he lifted my and lay me on to the bed. He lifted and spread my legs apart and without saying anything he put it in. I almost scream when I felt him inside then his started humping. The scream became a moan. He was a monster. He fucked me as if raping me. I could feel the bed giving up anytime but I didn’t care. I just want him to fuck, then fuck and fuck me more. “SHIT!!!” I shouted and he knew I’m about to come, then he thrust deeper. I thought my pussy was ripping but the pain was overwhelmed with the pleasure. He moved faster and faster and I knew that he was about to come too. Our voices mixing together as he thrust for the last couple of times. We came together. He let go of my legs and lay on top of me.
“Do you still want to breakup with me?” He asked still panting.
“We’ll talk about it tomorrow.” I replied.


* This a story written by a very good friend Viel Bright. if you want to read more of his works, please visit fromagaymind.blogspot.com *

No comments:

Post a Comment